At Permaseal Roofing Ltd we offer a high quality lightweight tile and insulated Roof System. Our team of experienced tradesman specialize in removing old glass and polycarbonate roofs and replacing them with a UV rated insulated and lightweight tile finish.
We will transform your conservatory into a more desired living space by reducing heat loss in the winter and keeping it cool in the summer. The LBAC approved insulation system we provide with our service reduces heat loss through the roof in the cold winter months and significantly reduces heat transferred through the roof in the summer months therefor making it an enjoyable space all year round. Not only does the insulation system provide thermal benefits it almost eradicates noise from rain and wind so there’s another great reason to choose this product.
We provide a service second to none from our original site survey right down to completion with our friendly staff with trade knowledge to answer all your queries and give you accurate advice and information to suit your requirements.
- • 50mm Internal Insulation
- • LBAC approved 19 Layer Thermal Barrier Quilt
- • Guaranteed stuctural integrity as standard
- • 0.18 ‘U’ value
- • Vapour control barrier
- • Bespoke hand cut made to measure Insulated panels
- • Dry fit slate effect as standard with Limited lifetime guarantee
- • A choice of UPVC Cladded or plaster finish internal ceilings.
- • A Beautiful finish to compliment your home
For centuries, slate roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. With authentic surfaces and edges, TapcoSlate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design. Unlike natural slate, TapcoSlate won’t break or delaminate and comes with a 40-year Warranty.
BBA Certified TapcoSlate gives you the power to evoke both historical elegance and outstanding modern-day style. Our slates are created with moulds cast from real slate to capture genuine peaks, plateaux and curves. Colour-through design and UV stabilisation ensure “stay-true” richness for traditional colours such as Pewter Grey and Plum, bold tones like Brick Red and unique selections such as Emerald Green and Grey/Black blended tiles.
TapcoSlate Mixes are another feature of our unique colour choices, they deliver uncommon elegance through boldly-appealing multiple colours to turn your roof into a work of art
TapcoSlate Key Features:
- Made from resin bonded, crushed virgin Dolomite limestone, TapcoSlate has the random texture and edges of natural slate.
- TapcoSlate is lightweight, (from only 12 kgs/sq. metre), easy to handle and can be fixed by either hammer and nail or nail gun.
- Strong, cost effective, recyclable and attractive.
- No breakage, wastage, drilling or sorting required.
- Available in a range of attractive colours and blends.
- A production-induced camber ensures a tight fit at the tail of the slate when fixed.
- TapcoSlates have excellent weathering characteristics; they will not curl, lift or delaminate, and are impermeable to water.
- When tested to BS476 part 3, an AA fire rating is achieved for installation on boarded roofs.
- BBA Certified.
- TapcoSlates are backed by a 40-year Warranty.
TapcoSlate Key Benefits:
- Looks extremely authentic.
- Choice of colours.
- Traditional colours (5 in total) are stocked and available within 4-5 days. (Alternative and Mix colours are subject to a 5-6 week delivery time – but this isn’t long when planning roofing/building work – and a minimum order quantity.)
- Minimal Wastage. Breakage is negligible when handling/cutting/fixing. Natural slate may incur 5-15% breakage/shrinkage factor depending on the quality.
- Lightweight… from only 12 kgs/sq. metre (half the weight of natural slate). Very useful for re-roofing applications where timbers may be suspect, or when designing the loading specification for a new roof.
- Slates are marked with nailing and exposure guidelines and horizontal spacers, which helps to maintain integrity when fixing.
- Dimensionally accurate… no need to sort for thickness before loading the roof. Natural slate can vary in thickness, causing gapping, and subsequent breakage if walked on.
- Packs of 25 mean easier handling and quicker roof loading.
- Product doesn’t crack or split, particularly when cutting for hips, valleys, etc.
- Quicker to lay than natural slate. Much loved by roofers, once they have used the product, for many of the above reasons.
For centuries, slate roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. With authentic surfaces and edges, TapcoSlate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design. Unlike natural slate, TapcoSlate won’t break or delaminate
We only use the best when it comes to our insulation products to ensure you receive the maximum benefits. British made and a stand alone U -value of 0.97W/m2k. that’s five times better than most other companies will provide you. Combined with the 30mm insulation board we use you can rest assure you will be comfortable whatever the weather outside.
Our insulation foam plays a huge part in keeping the tiled roof cool in the summer and warm in the winter even in the harshest of weather conditions. The 35mm layer of Polyisocynurate rigid foam has a U-value of 0.2 W/m2K and has minimal environmental impacts achieving an A+ rating under the BRE green guide.
- • Is speciﬁcally designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- • Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and ﬂoor systems
- • Is easy to cut and shape
- • Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- • Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
OSB Exterior grade Timber boards.
The Ply we use is a strong, versatile structural board suitable for use in humid conditions (Service Class 1 & 2). Ideal for numerous load bearing applications such as roofing and flooring. SmartPly OSB3 T&G along with all other SmartPly products carries the FSC certification and CE Mark.
The sturdy board will resist water damage and biological attack with a service life that is in excess of 20 years in normal conditions.
Internally we offer two options:
Option 1- installation of UPVC cladding which offers a clean finish and less maintanence also reflecting much of the light so brightens the room up on those sunny days.
Option 2 – a 9.5 Plaster board fixed to the conservatory roof batten. The plasterboard comes with a vapour control layer which is laminated with a film back liner and silver metallise polyester making it resistant to moisture and water damage. We then offer our services to skim the plaster boards or you can choose to hire your own plasterer and finish at your own leisure.
We guarantee to beat any like for like quote by at least 10%